Sunday 13 October 2013

Inspired by Clarity Stamps

Well today I was watching the Clarity Stamping shows on C&C and it set me off thinking would I be able to get a similar effect using my trusty Craft artist software.

I love Barbara's style but can't imagine trying to recreate it with the boys around there would be ink everywhere as they can't resist putting their hands in my crafting stuff, we quite often end up with glitter everywhere.

Always up for a challenge I set to work out trying to imitate the effects that you can get with a stamp and a brayer.

This was my first attempt and I think I may be using this design on some winter wishes cards.

 
and below is my second attempt
 
 
I love the simplicity of the images and can't wait to add them to stick them on some card blanks
 
I would love to know what you think of them,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx