Friday 29 November 2013

Drawing in Craft artist

Well today I haven't had a lot of time to craft but I have managed to make a little picture using my beloved Serif Craft Artist.

I watched a You tube video on how to draw a snowman using adobe illustrator and I thought I know I can't do all the things that they do but I can do some of them.

So when I could grab half an hour on the computer I decided to have a go.

Here's what I came up with, I know its not fancy but its a start.

 
If you get a minute let me know what you think
 
A project from earlier in the week was also done In CAP I made some reindeer food labels for Christmas fair
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Aw this is gorgeous for your first attempt. I like it :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx