Sunday 16 February 2014

Exciting news

Well on Friday I received some fabulous news, awhile ago I applied to join Angela Hinksmans' creative team.  Well on Friday I received the most unexpected and thrilling news that I had been successful in my application.

Today I have been working on my first projects using the Isobel papers pack 01 and 02 and my trusty Serif Craft Artist Professional. (to purchase the kits click here)

The layout below has been created just from the papers which I turned into a digi kit and various basic shapes, punches, and effects from the CAP2 program.

The flowers have been punched out from a piece of material and the bevel emboss effect added.  For the name I typed it using a basic font then enlarged it to 120 and then dragged it into the punches area to create my own custom word punch.



I would love to know what you think of my layout and I always read all your comments



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx