Thursday 18 August 2016

Another day another crafty make

 
Well it's been another very busy week in our house.  I love the school holidays, but it takes alot of effort to entertain the boys.

Today's card is a very simple one by my standards (not many diamante on this one).

I started with the basic shaped card element from one of my favourite designer's Birds Cards, and then created a shaped matting layer from one of her background files.  I loved the look so much I made it in a couple of colourways.  (My favourite by far is the black/white/pink)

I would like this card design to be considered in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - #96 Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
 Fab 'n' Funky - #316 Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts -  #22  Anything Goes/Use Die-cuts (Week 1 of 2)


5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design, it looks fabulous in both colourways! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, such great, fun cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx